New to school PR? New to INSPRA? Then the New Member Network is for you!
The New Member Network replaced the previous one-to-one mentoring program for professionals who are new to school public relations or new to INSPRA. All meetings take place via video conference and are free to INSPRA members.
At four meetings over the course of the first year, participants learn about the benefits of and how to get the most from their INSPRA membership as well as general professional development sessions.
Year Two (beginning 2020-21)
The second year of the program builds off year one with more specialized topics, driven in large part by participants’ needs.
Register for each meeting separately online at www.inspra.org.
Investment in INSPRA
- Monday, September 23 at 1:00pm
- Benefits of and getting the most from your membership
Strategic Role of PR in Schools
- Friday, January 31 at 1 p.m.
- Communication plan; sharing results; driving initiatives
Looking Back/Looking AheadI Got the Job...Now What?
- Friday, April 24 at 9 a.m.
- Celebrating accomplishments; planning for next year
- Friday, October 11 at 9:00am
- Defining & navigating your role; relationship with superintendent
For more information on the New Member Network, contact:
Director of Community Engagement and Outreach, High School District 214
Director of Community Engagement, Woodridge School District 68